-
March 6th, 2001, 01:31 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Just dropped by to say Hi....
Now I'm done...
Wee
------------------
99X.com Message Board
-
March 6th, 2001, 02:13 AM
#2
-
March 7th, 2001, 09:48 PM
#3
Inactive Member
*whispers* Myra.. peoples are staring at ya!
------------------
the only acceptance we need is from ourselves
-
March 8th, 2001, 01:18 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Not me....I'm not lookin'....No really I not..HaHA.
Wee
-
March 8th, 2001, 12:13 PM
#5
Inactive Member
I am! hehehehe.....*peers at you w/ a large toadie eye*
-
March 8th, 2001, 10:25 PM
#6
-
March 13th, 2001, 12:53 PM
#7
Inactive Member
-
March 13th, 2001, 04:02 PM
#8
-
March 13th, 2001, 04:11 PM
#9
-
March 22nd, 2001, 10:10 AM
#10
Inactive Member
you have fifty fifty left or you can phone a friend 
------------------
I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.
Internet Addicts
The FightClub Forum
InternetTerrorists.org.uk (as seen on TV)
ITerrorists Forums
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks